Sunday, April 8, 2012

Batik, The Traditional Fabric Of Indonesia

What is Batik?

In my humble opinion, batik is more to a Indonesian pattern that is usually created on fabric and created using traditional tools. And batik pattern consist of many dots and lines. However, its applied not just on a piece of batik cloth. But there are also batik clothes, batik purses, batik fans, batik hats, and many kind of batik handicraft. 

Some pictures of batik design : 




You also can combine batik with many accessory, such as cute cardigan , belt , scraf , and many others.


I am so happy to wear Batik because when I wear the batik I feel that I can show to the world how much I love the culture of Indonesia.And look! This is a picture of me when I weared Batik and I combine it with belt , scraf , and denim jacket. What do you can think about it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment